Who is Welcome to Country?
Welcome to Country is a First Nations led and operated social enterprise with a vision for more prosperous Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
What is our purpose?
Our mission is to provide additional pathways for First Nations entrepreneurs to connect and share their practices in a culturally safe environment enabling greater economic independence.
Where do we operate?
Our services are available in every state and territory and can be delivered, on Country, on site or online with providers in both metro and regional areas.
When do we operate?
Our services are available year round with a particular focus on key First Nations events like eg. National Reconciliation Week, NAIDOC Week and Indigenous Business Month.
How do we provide services to corporates?
- Provision of First Nations cultural experiences
- Provision of First Nations products, including customised merchandise
- Provision of First Nations RAP related services
- Brokerage to aligned First Nations service providers (if we can’t provide the service you need)
- Consulting in Indigenous Tourism and Marketing, including content creation
Get in touch today!
We look forward to learning about your corporate requirements, simply fill out the form on this page and we will be in touch within 2 business days.