Saltwater Aboriginal Earrings by The Koorie Circle
- Hypoallergenic surgical steel earring hooks
- Made in Australia from polymer plastic with etched designs. The reverse side of the earring is plain.
- Registered Australian Made and Aboriginal business.
- Saltwater earrings are also available in bamboo wood.
- Every order comes with a complementary Koorie Circle custom gift bag
Each Saltwater earring is approx. 40mm in diameter and 1.5mm deep.
Laura Thompson is a Gunditjmara woman and artist living and working in Melbourne. The designer and maker behind The Koorie Circle, Laura creates contemporary Aboriginal designed and inspired jewellery made from sustainable sourced timber.
Her collection has developed from a desire to make pieces that tell a story, celebrating the culture, history and identity of Aboriginal Australia. Painted and finished by hand, each piece bears the mark of its maker and is made to be worn with pride.
Based in Northcote, Melbourne on Wurundjeri land.
Priced from $40 with all orders over $99 including free postage