Earth | Sun | People Notebook Collection by Clothing the Gap
Earth | Sun | People
Red is for the Earth, the land on which we live.
Yellow is for the Sun, and the warmth that it gives.
Black is for the People, who have been here for so long.
Earth, Sun and People, keep our culture strong.
Use these premium sustainable notebooks to create your own stories - it's an opportunity to reflect on, and immerse yourself in, one of the oldest continuous cultures in the world.
What makes these notebooks special?
- This notebook collection is a collaboration between Clothing The Gap and social enterprise MET Designs.
- Designed with love on Wurundjeri Country by Gunditjmara woman, Laura Thompson.
- Crafted with care on Yuggera Ugarapul Country by social enterprise Words With Heart.
- There are 56 x 120gsm pages (half lined | half plain) - perfect for notes, sketches, creatives and writers.
- 100% recycled paper and carbon neutral paper.
- Printed with vegetable inks and finished with a biodegradable splash resistant cover.
- Every notebook collection funds literacy education for children in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities.
Priced at $35
Ready for an experience you won’t forget?