Coolamon Earrings by The Koorie Circle
Inspired by the 2018NAIDOC theme 'because of her I can' these Coolamon earrings pay respect to all the black matriarchs in our Community. I chose to create Coolamon inspired earrings because these beautiful dishes were mostly used by Aboriginal women to help them gather water, fruits, nuts as well as cradle babies.
They are a large statement piece of healing jewelry that will keep you connected to all the Aboriginal women who had made and continue to make invaluable contributions to our communities, our families, our rich history and our nation.
- Hypoallergenic surgical steel hooks.
- Made in Australia from two-toned etched polymer plastic.
- Registered Australian Made and Aboriginal business.
- Also available in bamboo.
- Every order comes with a complementary Koorie Circle custom gift tin
Each Coolamon earring measures 40mm in width and 72mm in length. They are 1.5mm in deep..
The reverse of the earring is the plain base colour (e.g black on white = white).