Terms and Conditions for Ngurrangga Tours
* Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
* A moderate amount of walking is involved.
* Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
* 4WD Tagalong tour meeting point: Karratha Tourism & Visitor Centre (Lot 4548 De Witt Rd, Karratha WA).
* Bush Tucker and Staircase to the Moon tours meeting point: Hearson's Cove (Burrup WA), first BBQ area on your right.
* Rock Art tour (Karratha) meeting point: Karrratha Tank Hill Lookout (Stove Hill WA). Overflow parking at Karratha Tourism & Visitor Centre.
* When paying by credit card, your card is charged the total amount as soon as we receive confirmation of your booking.
* If confirmation isn't received instantly, an authorisation is held against your card until it arrives.
* If you change or cancel your booking request, charges may apply.
* If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
* If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
* If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
* Should a tour be cancelled or rescheduled by Ngurrangga Tours, you will be given the option to receive a refund or reschedule for the same tour.
PARTICIPANT DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
* You must not participate in this tour (or selected activities) if you believe, or have reason to suspect, that your health of physical condition may put your safety or that of other participants' safety at risk. If unsure, please speak to your guide before the tour begins.
* Please be aware that even if you feel able to participate, you may be refused to participate or continue at any stage of the tour on the grounds of conduct and behaviour that puts others at risk (inclusive of medical grounds).
By accepting these Terms & Conditions I honestly declare:
1. I have considered my health and ability to complete the tour. I am confident that my health and safety and that of others will not be put at risk whilst participating in the tour.
2. I have travel/health insurance to cover medical / extraction transfers e.g. ambulance, Royal Flying Doctors.
3. I understand Ngurrangga Tours is not responsible for unexpected delays (e.g. road closures due to fire, rain, flood etc.) resulting in missed connections e.g. transport, flights, tours, events.
4. I will not damage, deface or destroy any equipment supplied by Ngurrangga Tours.
5. I agree to comply with Ngurrangga Tours’ Etiquette Policy to:
• Follow the guide’s instructions
• Act in a safe and responsible way at all times
• Turn mobile phones on silent
• Not touch or disturb flowers, plants, or other native flora in any way
• Not touch or disturb wildlife in any way
• Not to disturb or pollute the environment, for example: townships, attractions, waterways, bush
• Dispose of all rubbish responsibly
• Not to smoke during the tour (unless advised as permissible by your guide at designated tour stops)
• Not to dispose of cigarette butts in the natural environment at any time (fire/environmental risk)
10. I have read and understood this Participation Declaration and Disclaimer.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, I warrant I understand that:
1. I agree I will participate in the tour at my own risk.
2. I agree to indemnify Ngurrangga Tours, against any loss, damage or claim suffered arising out of, or in any way in connection with my participation in the tour, or a breach by me of the Terms of this document (to the extent permitted by law).
3. Ngurrangga Tours and its authorised sub-contractors have the authority to use and reproduce any photos/video taken of me during the tour for any purpose including display and sale by or on behalf of Ngurrangga Tours without any compensation. Photos/videos remain copyright to Ngurrangga Tours and must not be reproduced or used by me or anyone I authorise for any commercial purpose, including promotion of any supplier’s products or services, without prior written permission from Ngurrangga Tours.
4. Ngurrangga Tours will rely on this Declaration and is not responsible for my decision to participate.
5. Whether or not a person has previously purchased a tour, Ngurrangga Tours may, for whatever reason and in its absolute discretion, refuse them participation in the tour.