Terms and Conditions for Ngaran Ngaran Culture Awareness
Trade Terms & Conditions
1. All prices quoted in AUD and are GST inclusive and are valid from 01 April 2020 – 31 March 2022.
2. All bookings subject to availability.
3. Shared standard bookings for either DDT or GCE tours will be opened for other potential bookings to reach the capacity per tour. Exclusive experience options will guarantee privacy and chosen numbers.
4. In the unlikely or rare event of a rescheduling or refund needing to occur due to unforeseen circumstances, NNCA will ensure agents are notified within 7 days of tour departure date (Please refer to the Cancellation Policy for alternative re-booking options).
5. Payment – on approval of credit application, payment due 30 days upon receipt of invoice.
6. Pre-payment deposit of at least 50% is required to confirm group bookings.
7. We reserve the right to stop any of our guests from continuing the tour if they breach our safety standards, or if the guest is behaving in an unacceptable manner or are affected by any substance, or if we have any concern about the guest’s safety or the safety of others, at our sole discretion
8. Refunds will not be provided for late arrivals, or no shows.
9. Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms and Conditions, and to the extent permitted by law, the aggregate liability of NNCA to the guest for all events giving rise to liability arising out of these terms and conditions, or the Gulaga Creation and Djirringanj Dreaming Tours whether in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise and including for personal injury, death or damage to property, will be limited to amounts paid by the guest to NNCA in respect of the guest’s attendance on the tour. In no event shall NNCA be liable for any indirect, consequential, special or economical lost, cost, liability, damage or expense howsoever arising.
10. Please kindly note that no video footage is allowed to be taken on the tour, unless by prior application and approval of footage and use.
11. NNCA owned images can only be used with prior consent for marketing purposes.
12. As this experience involves an outdoor walking tour, we recommend guests wear comfortable walking shoes, backpack, sunscreen, hat, and water bottle. Wet weather gear will be necessary on rainy days and a change of light warm clothes is recommended.
13. DDT is not suitable for children under 16 years
14. DDT Minimum 2- Maximum 6 persons per tour
15. GCE Minimum 2 – Maximum 16 persons per tour.
1. If a guest cancels a booked tour inside 90 days prior to departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If a guest cancels a booked tour within 30 days of departure a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
3. Group Tailored Bookings- Require 50% deposit to secure booking on negotiated date. 100% of deposit forfeited if cancelation occurs from group organisation choice or reasoning. Once only credits or group rescheduling may apply. Strictly no refunds.
4. NNCA is an all-weather activity, however we reserve the right to change or alter the tour for safety reasons or in extreme weather conditions. Any amendment to the tour itinerary will not entitle a guest to a refund or reduction in price.
5. We can, on request, offer a once only booking reschedule. The standard Terms and Conditions will apply. Any rescheduled tour booking is subject to availability.
6. International visitors whom are subject to a postponed or rescheduled tour due to inclement weather, cancellation or unavailability from NNCA will receive a 100% refund. Strict conditions and circumstances apply in the event of this occurring. NNCA will advise and negotiate with ITO’s and international visitors at least 7 days prior to departure date or earlier if possible.